My goal is to assist you in developing products with a high level of integrity and commercial value, while respecting the principles of sustainability and responsibility.
Textile Certification & Sourcing
As a Lead Auditor, I can support your team to ensure that your product or production conforms to all necessary specifications, regulations and requirements. My services in this field include:
- Advising on certified material, fabric and accessories sourcing possibilities and helping to map the suitable manufacturer that matches your budget, needs and values.
Design & Product Development
From creating concepts to sound clothing lines, I employ traditional and innovative approaches, always having quality, durability and cost in mind. My design and product development services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual design and concept development, delivering product assortments in line with your brand vision and requirements.
- Market assessments, i.e. trend forecasting, research on styles, fabrics, materials and colors, manufacturing costs.
- Range planning i.e. styles, sizing, color assortment and fabrics.
- Pattern making, prototyping, fitting, sampling and production planning.
- Creating orders, product protocol, product specification, tender documentation, review (s) and approval of samples and controlling.
- Product range optimization, manufacturing and strategic sourcing.
Holding a Master in Sustainable Fashion, I am dedicated to integrating sustainability into every facet of my work to reimagine existing solutions and to create strategies that result in value-based outcomes. My expertise includes:
- Mapping and framing sustainability priorities.
- Employing sustainability strategies at each step of the process; into concept, garment, collection development and sourcing.
- Implementing circular economy principles in value chains.
- Evaluating how products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, ecology, sustainability and performance standards.